From Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Fri, 10 Feb 2012 18:48:30 GMT
On Fri, Feb 10, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Michael A. Labriola
<labriola@digitalprimates.net> wrote:
>>>As it's a sizable chunk of code (I assume), note that this requires a code grant
from whoever owns that code, see http://www.apache.org/licenses/software-grant.txt - nothing
complicated but provenance and >>donation must be documented.

> Bertrand,
>
> I am the original author of most of it. Mind if I ping you off list to learn more?..

I'd much prefer if this discussion can happen here so that others can
learn how such a donation would work.

However, feel free to ping me and/or other mentors directly or via the
flex-private list if some parts of this discussion need to be private.

-Bertrand