From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Framework Site Update
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 15:15:36 GMT

> I'd love to see full coverage asap, but in practice I don't know how
> valuable the tests will be when writing them is decoupled from either using
> or learning the unit under test. My worry is that we'd create tests that
> gave us good coverage, but little meaning.
>
> sD

I agree, full coverage would be ideal. But I share the same concern.
Writing unit tests at this point is mostly "oh shit does this really work"
tests... not really the same as driving the development with them, which is
why I don't see it as a high priority (for myself) to spend time on. Again,
that's not to say someone else won't, just that its not how I want to
prioritize my time.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org