From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating Working Groups [Was: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve]
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 21:42:23 GMT
On Monday, February 6, 2012, Frédéric Thomas <webdoublefx@hotmail.com>
wrote:
> Actually, I could put my code on Github and open a discussion on the ML
but I do not think this is the best place because it would talk about very
technical things on a particular sub-project, currently, the topics here
are discussed in a more general way than what I want to be able to
discussed, in more, for newcomers, it is a pain to find out a particular
subject of interest, the wiki seems a good place to start and redirect the
people, but where ?

This _is_ the place for technical discussions about Fled SDK. The reason
most discussions have been very top level is because everyone is just
theorizing on different ideas without any code or documents to really
discuss in depth. This is why committers have a whiteboard, and why I
suggest non-committers find a method to collaborate on new ideas, so
they're fleshed out enough to spark  real in depth discussions about
things.

-omar