From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Recommendation Unit-Test System?
Date Thu, 09 Feb 2012 17:45:04 GMT
On Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 9:33 AM, Martin Heidegger <mh@leichtgewicht.at>wrote:

> If I wanted to start unit tests for the SDK: Which system do you recommend?
>
> I have worked with FlexUnit 4 and used Mockito as for Mock objects. I have
> heard good things about Mockolate too.
> I guess we should better all use the same tools? (easier for starters to
> get into them)
>
> yours
> Martin.

I'd definitely used FlexUnit 4. I'm not sure about Mockito though, I've
only used Mockolate. I wonder how they compare. The biggest issue I've seen
people have is this:

stub(myObj).method("aMagicStringMethodName").returns(someOtherObj);

Some people have issue w/ the magic strings, does Mockito have a different
approach?

-omar