From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flex logo colors
Date Thu, 02 Feb 2012 15:58:57 GMT
On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 7:52 AM, Peter Elst <peter.elst@gmail.com> wrote:

> > I think we should choose one, and it should be the multicolored one.
>

> the multi-colored would be my vote too, something we should start a vote on
> and get a conclusion?
>
> - Peter

I think to be the most fair, and clear, we should do another vote.

Its pretty pointless to go back and forth about recommendations and
suggestions on which is the best color or why the multicolor is good or
bad, etc. This is only going to get settled through a vote, not bickering
or suggesting new designs or tweaks to what we already have.

-omar