From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting for patch submissions
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:58:13 GMT
Also wanted to say I could live with the formatting that's in the
FlexFormatter settings you used. My main thing is just that we have
something and that we figure out the appropriate settings for IntelliJ,
Flash Develop and FDT as well as Flash Builder. I'd suggest to everyone to
move to IntelliJ but that's just cause I'm a recent convert and I wish I
switched long ago. :) But we do want to make sure that all the major IDEs
can be set to appropriate formatting settings and that they're used on all
submitted patches.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org