From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DECISION] Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 07:39:36 GMT
I'm not really seeing any opposition to FlexUnit and Mockolate as the unit
testing and mocking libraries we should adopt. Unless I get some objections
before EOD tomorrow I'm going to assume we've reached a consensus on this
and add some verbiage to the project site to communicate which libraries
we'll be working with for unit testing the framework.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org