From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [IDEAS] Collections and Generics
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 18:03:11 GMT
On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 9:28 AM, Alex Harui <aharui@adobe.com> wrote:

> On 2/24/12 8:30 AM, "Omar Gonzalez" <omarg.developer@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > I agree with you about having more robust collections. I just wanted to
> > mention I have created a VectorCollection for working with Vector
> objects,
> > you can check it out here: https://github.com/s9tpepper/VectorTools
> I didn't look at the code yet.  How did you solve the problem of using a
> VectorCollection in APIs?  IIRC, that is still an issue in the AVM.
>
> --
> Alex Harui
> Flex SDK Team
> Adobe Systems, Inc.
> http://blogs.adobe.com/aharui
>
> I think I just figured out what you were asking, if you mean using the
VectorCollection for AMF sending/receiving I have not tested that at all. I
was mainly using VectorCollection for displaying models in List type
components. I do remember running into issues with reflection on Vector
objects when I was writing PlugrMan (http://plugrman.com/) to hook into
different AMF libraries, but its been a while since I did that work so I
don't remember exactly what problems I ran into.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org