From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Code formatting for patch submissions
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 22:33:51 GMT

> Does the property file help for IntelliJ or FDT? Someway to convert it to
> what they expect? (I'm not familiar with how they store formatting values.)
>
> Thanks,
> Justin

I'm not sure about FDT but for IntelliJ it doesn't really help I don't
think, at least I haven't looked at how the values are stored in IntelliJ.
I'd just use the FlexFormatter settings in my Flash Builder and replicate
the settings in the IntelliJ window. I know you can save different settings
in IntelliJ, in a quick search (
http://musingsofaprogrammingaddict.blogspot.com/2010/03/import-code-style-settings-into.html)
apparently they save them in XML so perhaps they can be translated in XML.
I can look at that later today in the evening.

Which flex formatter properties file did you use to format the code example
you made? I sent one in a previous thread, did you use that one or an Adobe
one?

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org