From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Testing Framework Site Update
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 14:58:49 GMT
On Tue, Feb 28, 2012 at 6:50 AM, Scott Delamater
<scott.delamater@gmail.com>wrote:

> Correct, but as I understand them, Mustella tests are pretty specific to
> components (e.g., display objects). Does the rest of the framework have
> some sort of test coverage, or am I misunderstanding Mustella?
>
> sD
>
> No. It does not. That is why one of the biggest outstanding tasks is to
get unit tests written for the Flex SDK. And a big reason why that hasn't
been tackled is the highly coupled nature of the framework which will take
quite a bit of wrangling to sort out and be able to write "real" unit tests.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org