From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject [LAZY] Testing Frameworks Site Text (was: Testing Framework Site Update)
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 20:23:25 GMT
Hello all,

I've updated the text for the Source page again in an attempt to make the
libraries listed and their intended uses more clear based on some of the
feedback in the previous thread.

I've also tagged this thread with [LAZY] in an attempt to reach a lazy
consensus on these three frameworks:

FlexUnit - Unit Tests
Mockolate - Test spies and mocks
Mustella - Functional testing

If there are no significant objections or concerns I will update the site
with the text pasted below. Otherwise we'll need to evaluate people's
concerns before finalizing what testing frameworks we will be using for the
Apache Flex SDK.

- - SITE TEXT - -

## Apache Flex SDK Automated Testing Libraries

We use [FlexUnit][4] for unit testing.
FlexUnit is in the initial phases of being donated to the Apache Flex
project, more
information will be posted here as it becomes available.

We use [Mockolate][5] for mocks and test spies in unit tests.
Read more about Mockolate on the project [homepage][5].

We use Mustella for functional testing of the SDK.
Information on Mustella based functional testing will become available here
as soon as
the testing framework and existing test suite(s) are finished going through
the donation
process from Adobe to The Apache Software Foundation.

- - END SITE TEXT - -

Thanks!

--
Omar Gonzalez