From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDK build instructions for other IDEs
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 21:26:00 GMT
On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 1:16 PM, Justin Mclean <justin@classsoftware.com>wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Last week I provided some instruction on how the build the current SDK for
> Flash Builder.[1]
>
> Can anyone provide a set of steps for other IDEs out there?
>
> Thanks,
> Justin
>
> [1] http://markmail.org/message/mdulin5evouw77sf

I can give it a shot with IntelliJ later today, I have to catch the NBA All
Star game first! :)

Also wanted to mention, if/when these instructions go into the site we
should make sure to make it clear that this set up is only temporary until
we get the entire donation from Adobe. Frustrating as it may be it is what
it is and we need to make sure we communicate that clearly as not all Flex
devs keep up with this mailing list. If its not edited before I'm back I'll
add the instructions to the Source page.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org