From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Changed the wiki to reflect the status of the imported code
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 13:30:04 GMT
On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 5:22 AM, Rui Silva <flex@rduartes.net> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> Just changed the getting started wiki page in order to reflect the fact
> that
> the source code has already been imported to trunk. Also removed the
> reference to the framework in the whiteboard area. Actually, now that we
> have the source code in the trunk does it still make sense to keep the
> other
> copy in the whiteboard?
>

> Cheers,
>
> Rui
>
> My knee jerk reaction is to say no, we should kill it from there and only
have branches of things in our own areas (whiteboard/s9tpepper/frameworks
for example) if we're developing a bug fix/addition.

But, I'm not sure how the code in whiteboard/frameworks compares to the
trunk/frameworks. I can do a diff later tonight and see what/if there are
major differences. I imagine Carol will probably give us some insight into
that before then, but if not I'll try to run the diff tonight if someone
hasn't beat me to it.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org