From Omar Gonzalez <>
Subject Re: trunk frameworks directory has been loaded !!
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 03:35:52 GMT
On Sat, Feb 18, 2012 at 7:30 PM, Carol Frampton <> wrote:

> Our dumpfile was just loaded so the frameworks directory is now in place,
> with history, in trunk:
> I've done a comparison of these files with the ones in the Adobe
> repository, and other than one file which I knew got truncated in the
> dumpfile and I just fixed, everything else is a match.  I did a quick scan
> of the properties and they look ok but they may need to be tweaked here and
> there.

Thanks Carol, I've tagged the trunk after the commit with the fixed
truncated file in the tags repository.

> Please make sure you've configured your Subversion client per the
> instructions in the "Configuring the Subversion Client"section  in  (
> In particular, make sure you understand how subversion handles line
> endings and you've added  to
> the bottom of your ~/.subversion/config file.  Files should be stored in
> the repository with native line endings.

I'll add this information to the Source link on the project site.

> I will be OOO until Wednesday. When I get back I will figure out how to
> get a few of the Flex file types, like .mxml and .as, added to
> svn-eol-style.txt.  For now, you may want to add them into your subversion
> config file by hand.
> Carol

I'll look for details/instructions on doing this by hand, I've never had to
do this for any repositories I've worked with and its been a long time
since I used SVN since I switched to Git.

Omar Gonzalez