From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: [gosh] Compiler choice [was Goshhawk language choices and more]
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 15:19:05 GMT
On Feb 20, 2012 7:08 AM, "David Arno" <david@davidarno.org> wrote:

> [...]
Just wanted to point out here that according to Gordon Smith, I believe,
the statement that we would have to deal with MXML in the compiler post
donation is incorrect as they already have built support for MXML with a
different approach than what we have in mxmlc. Im not saying its either the
right approach or 100% complete, just that it exists according to Adobe
folk.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org