From Omar Gonzalez <omarg.develo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to check out and compile Apache Flex SDK in Flash Builder
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 03:29:23 GMT

> 2. Download (if you can) or obtain a copy of the open source Flex 4.6 SDK.
>
> 3. Copy all directories from the OS SDK into you FB project except the
> frameworks directory.

What I'm wondering is why do we need these two steps? What I mean by that
is:

a.) What are these directories that have to be brought in from the
download? And where are you getting that download from?

b.) Why aren't those files in our SVN so we can make builds with what is
available in the Apache Flex SVN repo?

I ask because I think the ideal scenario is that everything required to
make a build is attainable from our repository. So I'm wondering if there
are some specific reasons those directories are not in our repo.

--
Omar Gonzalez
s9tpepper@apache.org