From Piotr Kawiak <piotr.kaw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting with the Whiteboard Code
Date Tue, 07 Feb 2012 13:23:09 GMT
I totally agree with Alex. I am working in a large company on
enterprise scale project with Flex GUI and I'd love 'new' Flex to be
backwards compatible, but this sure looks like an enormous effort. In
my company we keep using Flex 3, we didn't even switch to 4, cause it
isn't really worth the effort (IMHO). I'd trade backwards
compatibility for new, cleaner component architecture. If the 'core'
stays corrupt, then I guess I'd rather keep using Flex 3.