From Rafael Santos <rsan...@spectacompany.com.br>
Subject Suggestion: A place to keep everyone of the decisions made so far
Date Tue, 28 Feb 2012 23:57:03 GMT
I have a simple suggestion cause I realized that many discussions are
starting to get repetitive.

Why don't we keep a "Decisions Page"? Every time someone starts an old
discussion we inform him/her about this page... And we tell everyone to
check out the page before posting to the maillist.

Maybe I can help on that, at least in the beginning and them more people
can collaborate, but I need to have at least an access to the project page
or a specific page for this purpose to start working on it.

We have already decided on things like:
- version control
- testing tools
- decision making process