From Rafael Santos <rsan...@spectacompany.com.br>
Subject Re: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - don't listen to Steve!
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 22:19:35 GMT
Flex is dumping Linux for good...

Adobe is making one bad decision after another....

We are heavily linux developers and we have been working with Flex for 3
years now...

First we started with Flex Builder and switched to IntelliJ... then Adobe
decided not to make Flash Player Debugger anymore for Linux, and now
this....

http://www.itworld.com/software/252422/adobe-linux-users-get-chrome-or-forget-flash

Have a look on their Player roadmap as well... seems to be going far away
from Apache Flex vision... Games? Video boards?

Rafael Santos
CEO at Specta