From Abdul Sattar <>
Subject Re: [OT] Flash Platform roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 10:06:38 GMT
This was the historic statement made by Adobe to increase distribution.

To support the variety of Linux-based platforms across PCs and devices, we
> are prioritizing a Linux porting kit for AIR (including source code), which Open
> Screen Project <>(OSP) partners
can use to complete implementations of AIR for Linux-based
> platforms on PCs, mobile devices, TVs and TV-connected devices.  We will no
> longer be releasing our own versions of Adobe AIR and the AIR SDK for
> desktop Linux, but expect that one or more of our partners will do so.
Not heard of any progress in this regard ever since. Does any body have any

Abdul Sattar
(Director IT & Operations)