From John Fletcher <>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Commit en_AU and en_GB locales to SVN
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 13:16:22 GMT
2012/2/23 Justin Mclean

> For instance I was amused by this (it occurs multiple times):
> <bundler locale="ru_RU"><!-- Swedish resources -->

Heh heh, perfect example of why code comments need to be well thought out,
and in particular why redundant comments should be avoided. What does the
coment add to the code here (that is, if the comment were actually
accurate)? There is a school of thought that says that you shouldn't
comment code at all, it should be written so well that it is
self-commenting. I don't agree with that, but I do often delete redundant
comments in code that are likely to fall trap to such copy-paste or
"synchronization with actual code" errors.