From John Fletcher <fletch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Printing from Flex
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 10:17:45 GMT
2012/2/4 Carlos Rovira <carlos.rovira@codeoscopic.com>

> Normaly people use to solve in The backend layer.

I need to print pages containing a combination of charts with legends and
other components. Backend is therefore not an option. We got there, but
it was a nightmare and the current code just feels so hacked up. I think
printing is the most lacking part of Flex. One would assume that a
framework aimed at the frontend should really have good printing
capabilities.
John