From Roland Zwaga <rol...@stackandheap.com>
Subject Re: [CODE] Short cleanup
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 12:57:19 GMT

> There really is a huge advantage to being polite, especially in a mediated
> environment like a mailing list where we don't see the people we're talking
> to.

Very well put Rui. Seeing as we're all adults here I don't see why we can't
keep the
conversations civilized. I know that us developers types can be very
passionate about
our ideas and opinions, but please let's keep things friendly. Our combined
knowledge
is what makes us a force to be reckoned with, if we're going to lose people
because
of silly insults it would be a shame.

cheers,

Roland