From Roland Zwaga <>
Subject Re: Adobe / Apache / Spoon Flex Tour
Date Sun, 19 Feb 2012 10:47:21 GMT
> So basically, we are going to choose extensibility over performance?

We'd have to investigate how much performance difference there is, if its a
matter of seconds then yes,
I think its a good balance between performance and usability. If
And as I pointed out, it might be an option to write certain performance
critical parts in C.

> XSLT can solve the problem of loop constructs in XML

Feel free to come up with an implementation of this and suggest it on the
list. As stated everywhere, this
is a group effort. Any good ideas that will improve the SDK and/or compiler
are welcomed with open arms.