From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Creating Working Groups [Was: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve]
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 15:44:27 GMT
On Mon, Feb 6, 2012 at 8:41 AM, Martin Heidegger <mh@leichtgewicht.at>wrote:

> In other words: Its easy to discuss something on the ml but difficult to
> find out what has been discussed about and what the outcome is.
> That is unfortunate for a third party as they will have no idea what is
> really talked about.

Wouldn't that fit better in the whiteboard folder? Or maybe if we set up a
wiki by whiteboard folder I would be okay with that. My issue is the
"officialness" of a wiki saying "this is what we are doing in this way" and
someone feeling that since their idea doesn't fit in that way that they
shouldn't get started.

--
Jonathan Campos