From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEO for SWF Was: Flash Platform roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 21:37:16 GMT
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 3:16 PM, Michael A. Labriola <
labriola@digitalprimates.net> wrote:

> This topic is extremely interesting. I have always told my clients that if
> you needed SEO with a Flex app, you were likely pondering the wrong
> technology. I have never seen Flex apps as something that should be indexed
> anymore than the buttons in Microsoft word.
>
> Mike

I've done many applications that are SEO compliant using Flex. In my blog
I've even outlines a few ways to do this, however there was never something
within the framework that fully supported this. I ended up having to make a
bunch of extra logic to make this work, but it was possible.

--
Jonathan Campos