From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SEO for SWF Was: Flash Platform roadmap
Date Mon, 27 Feb 2012 22:01:52 GMT
On Mon, Feb 27, 2012 at 3:55 PM, Michael A. Labriola <
labriola@digitalprimates.net> wrote:

> Wasn't arguing if you could.

Oh I know you weren't arguing. I wasn't saying you were wrong. Just
throwing in another opinion of how one person's results when working with
it. My solution though was also middle tier dependent. I've done some
experiments with extending components so that they write out information to
the wrapper for search engines and it worked, the problem was the overhead
added to the framework.

This would probably be best suite by an injected behavior.

--
Jonathan Campos