From Jonathan Campos <jonbcam...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SDK build instructions for other IDEs
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 23:09:52 GMT
On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Omar Gonzalez <omarg.developer@gmail.com>wrote:

> Also wanted to mention, if/when these instructions go into the site we
> should make sure to make it clear that this set up is only temporary until
> we get the entire donation from Adobe.

Just letting anyone that is interested to know. Spoon guys are setting up
and sponsoring a "getting started event" to get anyone interested setup
with the full SDK environment. You can see the discussion here [1].

Looks like we got the clearance to thi at 360flex.

[1]
http://groups.google.com/group/open-spoon-community/browse_thread/thread/af6eecf9452e9cfa

--
Jonathan Campos