From filippo dipisa <fili...@dipisa.net>
Subject Re: [discussion]Thoughts on immediate future of Flex
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 17:01:07 GMT
My questions are just to rise a discussion.
We already know and decided what to use for the future UI development
This questions Is just to understand the priorities to give faith back to
Flex, because I know many Flex developers that are complaining against
Adobe and trying to move out from Flex development.
So what is the message that the Apache Flex should give to the outside Flex
comunity to convice them to stay and to help apache as well?