From filippo dipisa <fili...@dipisa.net>
Subject will ever adobe give the flashplayer to the opensource comunity
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 11:39:35 GMT
Hi,
I'm new to the list and wondering if you have ever discuss how to manage
the fact that Flex is opensource but the Flashplayer isn't ( for my
knowledge )
All the others apache project are full opensource and with full control, so
how this is going to work?
What's happen if we think that we need to add a new feature to the
flashplayer like the multithreading support for example, or something that
needs to be fixed or uptated to the buggy flashplayer?
I know that Adobe at the beginning has a team dedicated to this transition,
but what about the future?
Do we have always to relate to Adobe for any Flashplayer request?
Thanks for any clarification.
Filippo