From Yiotis Katsambas <yio...@newkat.com>
Subject Re: Port some mobile components to web
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2012 22:53:18 GMT
I completely understand (and agree) about the decision to keep mobile
components separate and light. But I feel that we can all agree that it
would be great if some of the mobile components had a desktop equivalent.
Like the callout and the navigator.
I tried the idea of including the mobile SWC so that I could use the
navigator. Even though it does technically work, it creates a set of new
issues, most notably with themes. I got scrollbars that would fade out, and
my lists within the navigator container behaved more like a mobile list.

Yiotis