From Nick Collins <ndcoll...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [discussion]Thoughts on immediate future of Flex
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 18:13:16 GMT
Well, for a game like your use case I wouldn't be using Flex. Flex is an
enterprise application development framework. For a game I would use pure
AS3 with the game framework of your choice, depending on what you're
looking for in terms of physics and such. Flex is going to give you a lot
of overhead there that isn't necessary.

However, that does not negate the power of the platform when used for the
use cases for which it is designed.