From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Signed RSL from Apache
Date Mon, 20 Feb 2012 12:31:25 GMT
Hi,

> Not sure if I'm getting confused here, but I thought we couldn't use RSLs as
> Adobe won't sign them?
We can still use RSLs both framework RSLs and user compiled/non framework RSLs. Apache framework
RSLs will not be cached by the flash player but they can be cached by the browser (on a domain
basis). There's no change to how non framework RSL work or behave. Caching of signed framework
RSLs is a flash player feature so there's nothing we can really do about it. I was a nice
to have but not essential feature for the use of RSLs.

Justin