From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Commit en_AU and en_GB locales to SVN
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 07:36:43 GMT
Hi,

With a tag on the framework directory we can easily checkout the trunk before any changes
that are made to it. We don't actually even need a tag a svn checkout -revision 1290843 will
get the framework as it was initially donated by Adobe. If we did create a tag it would only
be use to create a baseline build.There would be no need to either check anything into that
branch or merge anything that I can see. I'm assuming here we create a branch of the frameworks
directory not the whole repo.

I don't think we need to create lots of branches in the whiteboard areas and then try merge
back later once the full code been donated. That's just making things harder for ourselves
and making the full repo a little on the large size.

We are talking about minimal changes here that have absolutely no effect on the build on the
unless you actually change the build files. (Unless we also go ahead with the changes to framework_build.xml.)
 Even with the locale files added the swc files produced via a build will be byte by byte
identical.

Am I missing something here?

Justin