From Frédéric THOMAS <webdoubl...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Adobe might think of open-sourcing the Design View if there is sufficient interest
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 23:51:48 GMT

When I asked to Deepa two days ago about the Design view, I had in mind, the fact that, although
I am an experienced Flex developer, I still use it, it is very convenient for the drafts,
as in companies, it is very handy and valuable to present quick prototypes and finally it's
a tool that can attract a lot of new developers, what would then be very beneficial for the
community, I've been very pleased and surprised by her answer, she told me Adobe had never
thought about it and had never been asked to do it and finally, that this could be a good
idea to speak about it on the ML, so, thank you  Dimitry  for having done it, I had really
no time to do it by myself and written, your english is far better than mine ;)

Then, when I met Deepa last night she made ​​me the feed back that, first of all, they
need check first whether it is technically possible to provide the code of the design view
only (and then, I guess, to make some legals clearences).
Frédéric THOMAS