From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: asdoc comments for flash player and SDK version numbers
Date Thu, 16 Feb 2012 09:32:07 GMT
Hi,

> I'm not quire sure what you mean. The ideal solution would be to figure out
> a way to keep comments in such a way that the during development they're
> not in our files but at release or at patch submission the proper
> documentation is there.
Yep exactly what I was suggesting. Use a script to strip out unwanted comments once code is
checked out. Work on those files but when submitting patches missing comments are ignored
or added back in when committing to SVN. Don't know exactly how you would do that - probably
not easily possible. Moving the comment out to separate files is probably simpler (and modifying
the documentation generation process) but as someone else said that would make it harder to
keep code and docs in sync.

Justin