From FRANKLIN GARZON <fgarzo...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: will ever adobe give the flashplayer to the opensource comunity
Date Fri, 03 Feb 2012 14:54:22 GMT

Well, Adobe put alot of efforts into html5, however if they open flash will be a risk if the
comunity will grown flash vm, but if Adobe see that Flex grown more quickly in the hands from
the community, I think they will also put efforts to extend flash. What do you say?
The main thread is the logo, ok we need to organice some things, but, I excited when we run
with all community potential to grown Flex. However our community is very very active, thanks
a lot all people to contribute, all contributions are very important.
I call to others open project in the same way to add theire project in this community, will
be great because ONE BIG efforts y more stronger than hundred small efforts.

Franklin Garzón

Regional Development Manager

MCITP  Microsoft SQLServer

*Si el hombre dejara de aprender entonces dejaría de existir*

094496862