From Mike Chambers <mcham...@adobe.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Flash Platform roadmap
Date Wed, 22 Feb 2012 09:02:51 GMT
We are not dropping Flash Player support for Linux. Indeed, we are partnering with Google to
provide a more robust implementation and distribution method:

http://blogs.adobe.com/flashplayer/2012/02/adobe-and-google-partnering-for-flash-player-on-linux.html

mike chambers

mesh@adobe.com<mailto:mesh@adobe.com>