From Dany Dhondt <archeme...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion] Printing from Flex
Date Wed, 08 Feb 2012 07:44:25 GMT
Correct me on this if I'm wrong but isn't it so that swf printing engine always creates bitmaps?
Is there any postscript handling?

-Dany

Op 8-feb.-2012, om 08:34 heeft Martin Heidegger het volgende geschreven:

> On 07/02/2012 11:32, Dany Dhondt wrote:
>> ... as long as the output is uncompromised and perfect.
>
> As I have had (serious) problems with printing in flash my first step to action would
be a test as to how far the current printing solution works.

> The user test suite should consist of a swf that offers bitmap and vector printing in
various dpis. The swf should contain at least various complex shapes, printing to the edges,
fonts, bitmaps and masking over multiple pages - everything in color and b/w.