From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Other locales for Flex SDK
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 02:15:12 GMT
Hi,

> Believe the suggestion is that we check against CLDR.

I think the date format and currency format is the only overlap with the CDLR and the Flex
resource files.

/frameworks/projects/airframework/bundles/<locale>/aircontrols.properties
fileSystemDataGrid_dateFormatString=xxxxx

/frameworks/projects/framework/bundles/<locale>/SharedResources.properties
dateFormat=xxxxx
currencySymbol=X

Just note that Flex/AS date formatting uses slightly different formatting characters to the
CDLR.

And perhaps the day name and month names in SharedResources.properties. All day and month
names are identical in US, AU and GB English so not an issue for these locales.

Justin