incubator-flex-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Committing to Trunk
Date Tue, 21 Feb 2012 03:33:27 GMT
Hi,

> Definitely no need to wait to commit changes for which there are no Mustella
> tests.  However, I thought we were going to try to cut a release that was
> close to "parity" first.
Can we do that without Mustella? or the compiler? I guess the question is do we wait around
until we have everything or try and continue the best we can without those missing parts?
Currently I assume they are held up in legals and it's unsure when exactly they will be donated?
There's nothing stopping us from making a release from the initial version after code has
been submitted into SVN as you can build from any SVN revision you care to select. 

Personally I wouldn't mind if the initial release had a few bug fixes and minor improvements
as it gives a reason for using the Apache SDK over the Adobe Flex 4.6 SDK. If we do have patches
in SVN it means we can make a second release shortly after the initial one, once we have the
build and testing process sorted out.

> I think we have agreement on continuous integration, it is just a matter of
> deciding what technology to use and getting it done.

We have an ant build script that works checked into SVN (build_framwork.xml) why not use that
for now until something better is decided?

Thanks,
Justin
Mime
View raw message