From Jun Heider <...@realeyes.com>
Subject Re: [DECISION] Unit Testing and Mocking Frameworks
Date Fri, 17 Feb 2012 10:16:05 GMT

On Feb 16, 2012, at 12:39 AM, Omar Gonzalez wrote:

> I'm not really seeing any opposition to FlexUnit and Mockolate as the unit
> testing and mocking libraries we should adopt. Unless I get some objections
> before EOD tomorrow I'm going to assume we've reached a consensus on this
> and add some verbiage to the project site to communicate which libraries
> we'll be working with for unit testing the framework.
>
> --
> Omar Gonzalez
> s9tpepper@apache.org

Hi Omar, sorry for the late response. In addition to this post I also saw some conversation
on some commits from you regarding this verbiage.

Two reasons for my tardiness:

1. Been swamped with tons of client work lately.

2. This was marked as [DECISION]. Seeing this post makes me wonder, can we here at Apache
Flex adopt something holistically without a [VOTE] thread? To be quite honest this mailing
list is so busy that when I get busy as in #1 above, I have a tendency to skim my inbox for
threads marked with [VOTE].

That being said, I'm personally not contesting FlexUnit and Mockolate, but on the other hand
can we realistically say that something has been adopted into the project without a proper
[VOTE] thread?

Maybe one of the mentors can set me straight?