From Arnoud Bos <arn...@artim-interactive.nl>
Subject Re: Creating Working Groups [Was: Apache Flex suggestion - dumping SWF support in favor of HTML5 - listen to Steve]
Date Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:26:25 GMT
Hi Omar,

yes it technically is like a README

The difference would be that you don't have to check out files from svn to check what
is going on in the different whiteboards.

it's just a way to lower the barrier on getting info on the project. Many people are watching
the project. But those that are interested my not do a svn checkout just to see what is happening.
Also might  trigger people to join in faster as they might discover something via the wiki
of their interest.

As the number of whiteboards will probably grow there will not be an easy way to see what
is happening on each one.
I would love to see such low barrier transparency. But it's not a must i agree.

Arnoud