From Ariel Jakobovits <arielj...@yahoo.com>
Subject SEO for SWF Was: Flash Platform roadmap
Date Sun, 26 Feb 2012 07:54:40 GMT
> what the search engine project was doing

Was that project trying to expose more information about the content in swfs to search engines
for inclusion in search results?

Bouncing off of that, could we program a standard into our new flex compiler's swfs where
search engines can expect to find information to help in indexing. For example, would knowing
that a "3x5card" of useful information pertaining to SEO was located at byte 350 encourage
search engines to reach there?

Ariel Jakobovits
ajakobov@adobe.com
650-350-0282