From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: Minor issue with current build scripts
Date Wed, 29 Feb 2012 01:05:03 GMT
Hi,

> Just changing the build scripts alone are not sufficient.
So add another JIRA issue for this.

> We need to verify and regress TLF 3.0 with the current Flex SDK code before we can
> include it in our scripts.
As long as it's not the default option I wouldn't have an issue with having it in the scripts.
having the build script ready for a future change it not a bad thing in my books. eg FP 11.2
support I added the other day.

I was just trying to get some people other than me to take a look at the scripts and submit
some patches not cause more roadblocks. Looks like I'll have to find something else :-)

Thanks,
Justin