From "Dimitri k." <k...@noos.fr>
Subject Re: Adobe might think of open-sourcing the Design View if there is sufficient interest
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 17:51:35 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dimitri k." <koro@noos.fr>
> She said that Adobe hasn't thought about it because they didn't believe we
> were interested, but she was thinking it could be a good idea.
> In fact, the Design View is a Flex app, so the community can easily
> contribute to it, and legal scrubbing should not be such a drag.
>
> She concluded that the best thing to make it happen would be to show
> interest for the open-sourcing of DV on this list.

Here is my follow up concerning the Design View.
I talked to Deepa yesterday, and she said that she saw the thread and the
manifested interest, and that she contacted the Flash Builder PM to have him
check if and how the Design View could be open-sourced.

So, we'll see, but I've got a good feeling about this.

Dimitri K.