From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Commit en_AU and en_GB locales to SVN
Date Thu, 23 Feb 2012 03:24:47 GMT
Hi,

> I actually don't know the impact I just wanted to relay Carol's message,
Understand. I'm fairly sure the locale changes would have no impact. The changes to the framework_build.xml
may have an impact  but as I said if they do they can be reverted and I'll then reapply the
patch to the new files.

We been waiting for Adobe to donate all the source code and so not much has happened. I think
there are actually useful things that can be done before we have all the code. Some care need
to be taken (especially until we get a way to test the framework) but worse case changes are
easily reverted if they happen to cause an issue in the future. That what version control
systems are good at - even SVN :-)

> I'm not yet familiarized with either the locale files or the build
> script(s).
I wasn't familiar with them either until I took a look (well I did know a little about the
locale files). Actually taught me a bit about ant I didn't know.

There a few other cosmetic changes that need to be done to the build scripts.

For instance I was amused by this (it occurs multiple times):
<bundler locale="ru_RU"><!-- Swedish resources -->

I'm fairly certain people don't as a general rule speak Russian in Sweden. :-) I sure no offence
was/is intended it's just a copy and paste error.

Justin