From Dave Fisher <dave2w...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Status of INFRA-4380
Date Sun, 05 Feb 2012 19:18:53 GMT
Hi,

Infrastructure has what they need to start the JIRA import process. There are two steps and
it will take some more time. Please watch the JIRA issue to receive status updates.

The process is import to a Test instance and check for conflicts with production. If none
then schedule the import.

Regards,
Dave

On Feb 4, 2012, at 3:52 PM, Justin Mclean wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Does anyone have any news re the status of importing the JIRA bugs from Adobe. It was
submitted a while ago and still marked as unassigned. Do we have an updated estimate re when
the SDK framework code will be placed in SVN.