From "Rui Silva" <>
Subject Re: [LAZY] Commit en_AU and en_GB locales to SVN
Date Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:46:28 GMT

-------- Original Message --------
"localechanges". If there's no further objections I'll check in the changes
to that branch. Once we have the full code donation from Adobe I'll merge
it back into trunk.
Sounds great!

Regarding the subversion tag/branch thing, I've been living with a basic
rule for some time now and it has served me well: When in doubt, branch

Modern tooling around Subversion (Subclipse, Tortoise) in conjunction with
the most recent versions of Subversion make it easy to merge different
branches and sort out conflicts. Not to say that things can get messy
quickly, but it's quite manageable.

View raw message