From Justin Mclean <jus...@classsoftware.com>
Subject Re: [RT] Wiki page for wishes - was BSON
Date Sat, 25 Feb 2012 06:19:41 GMT
Hi,

> I don't either. But what I'm suggesting is just an open ended "i wish ..."
As well as bug reports you can create new features, improvements, wishes, questions, brainstorms
and more in JIRA. Just look under the "other" menu top right.

Bug fixes, features, wishes etc can be commented one and importantly voted for, you can watch
one you are interested in and get notified by email if it changes.

> Does JIRA show an aggregate list of features in an unencumbered way?
Yes. Look under views. You can also create you own filters so only see the list (or several
lists) of issues you are interested in.

It also has quite powerful searching, you can customise your own dashboard and even share
filters for people to use. (Reminds me I should share the filters I have set up).

Give JIRA a try it's not as bad as you think. Go ahead and add a wish it might come true.
:-)

Thanks,
Justin